I have a strong background in web development, programming, and problem-solving.
- https://andrewbullis.us, my personal website (the one you are currently on) built on Hexo, a Node.js static site generator
- https://www.jmesales.com/, the BigCommerce-based website of my current employer. In addition to changes throughout the site, the category and search experiences were totally rebuilt by me.
- https://www.discountramps.com/, a former employer. I was a member of the web team during the transition to Kalio, and as SEO oversaw and implemented numerous backend changes to conform to best SEO practices.
I also have experience with programming languages such as C#, Python, Ruby, SQL, Blitzmax and more. I have developed applications and scripts for various purposes, such as data analysis, automation, and gaming. I have a GitHub account where I share some of my projects and code snippets. You can find it here: CodingHerbivore. Some of the projects that I am proud of are:
- A C#/Winforms app used daily to create import CSVs with price updates (not publicly available).
- Timesheet, a python script that I wrote as a gag to automate the filling out of management-required timesheets.
- Tank Attack, a Blitzmax game from the book Blitzmax for Absolute Beginners.
Like most developers and programmers, I also enjoy tinkering with computers of all stripes, be they Macs or PCs.
I am always eager to learn new skills and technologies, and I enjoy working on challenging and creative tasks.